2 bedroom apartment for saleCastleward, Traffic Street, Derby
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE PLUS BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND FLOORING INCLUDED
- £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES AND STAMP DUTY PAID (T's&C's APPLY)
Move in October for Fantastc Incentives! Carpets included, £1,000 towards legal fees & Stmp duty paid! T's&C's apply. LAST TWO APARTMENTS REMAINING!! 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CITY CENTRE LOCATION, Close to train statio and Intu, Ideal buy to let or city living apartment. Ensuite to master bedroom.
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH IMMEDIATE POSSESSION. Help to buy available!This stunning range of City centre apartments. Please contact Bagshaws for further details. Castle Court is well positioned in the heart of Derby City centre immediately opposite the Intu shopping centre and a few minutes walk from Derby train station. The high specification apartments have high quality fixtures and fittings and comprise of an open plan living area, master bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom and family bathroom.
Integrated appliances included, flooring throughout and a range of incentives also available.
Telephone entry system, with storage cupboard with washer dryer, door giving access to
Open Plan Living Area 21' 3" x 12' 10" max. ( 6.48m x 3.91m max. )
with Juliet balcony weith double french doors, further Juliet balcony with single door, two radiators, virgin media point, televsion and telephone point. KITCHEN AREA is fitted with matching wall and base units, stainless steel drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, recessed lighting, integrated fridge freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher.
Bedroom One 11' plus recess x 10' 8" ( 3.35m plus recess x 3.25m )
with double glazed window, radiator, televison and telephone point.USB point, Virgin media point,
En Suite Shower Room
fitted with shower cubicle with shower over, partly tiled walls, heated towel radiator, wc and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max. x 10' 7" ( 3.33m max. x 3.23m )
with double glazed window to side, radiator, television and telephone point.
fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level, extractor fan, heated towel radiator and partly tiled walls.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65296162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.