5 bedroom detached house for saleHeath End Cottage, Bishopswood Lane, Baughurst, RG26
Offers in Region of
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Attached Garage
- Close Proximity to Local Shops and Schools
- Driveway Parking
An impressive five bedroom detached family home situated on a popular lane in the village of Baughurst. It is equidistant from the M3 and M4 and also from Basingstoke, Reading and Newbury. With spacious accommodation that spans across three floors, the property is well presented throughout. Externally the property benefits from driveway parking, attached garage and an enclosed rear garden. EPC rating C.
Baughurst lies on the northern borders of Hampshire. It boasts a village hall and recreation ground, public house, post office, local village store and secondary schooling at The Hurst Community College. Neighbouring Tadley has a range of facilities for everyday life including a supermarket, travel agent, banks, dry cleaner, library, doctor, hardware store, infant and primary schooling and for the sports minded there is a golf course and swimming pool. There is good access to the nearby towns of Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke and motorway networks M3 and M4, and local railway stations providing links to London Paddington and Waterloo are within driving distance.
The accommodation comprises: spacious entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms to the first floor including master bedroom with en-suite and family bathroom suite. In addition there are stairs leading to the second floor where there are two further double bedrooms.
The majority of the garden is laid to lawn with patio seating area.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains gas, electric, Basingstoke and Deane Council band F.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65296718.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 154797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.