2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenny Street, Sturminster Newton, DT10 1DE
- Popular central town location
- High spec
- Fitted kitchen with Lamona appliances
- Sitting room with French doors to garden
- 2 bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Close to shops and amenites
- 10 year premier guarantee
REDUCED TO SELL - VIEW NOW! A 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN built to a HIGH SPECIFICATION with garden and parking.
Internally the accommodation comprises good sized sitting / dining room with French doors to the garden. The kitchen is very well equipped with integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob and 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. There is a neat garden to the rear and allocated car parking space to the front.
Sturminster Newton is a traditional market town. The town has a weekly market on Mondays, a range of shops including traditional butchers and delicatessen, supermarket, bank, cafes, pubs, library, doctor and dental practices, health centre, churches and schools. The town also has an exceptional and active arts centre which provides a wide range of music, theatre and other events, a recreation ground and the surrounding area has some fantastic walking countryside. The larger towns of Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury and Sherborne are within easy reach by road and Gillingham has a main line station to London Waterloo (approximately 2 hours).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65296769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU160369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.