2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Lane, Quorn, Loughborough
- 'Chocolate Box' Character Cottage
- Believed to be One of the Oldest Properties Within the Charnwood Forest
- Dating Back to the 16th Century
- Grade II Listed
- Sympathetically Renovated to a High Specification
- Lounge with Inglenook Fireplace
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Fully Enclosed Garden
Located on Church Lane in the heart of the village centre is this chocolate box cottage which has been sympathetically renovated to a high standard exposing and retaining many of the original features. The property is believed to be one of the oldest cottages within the Charnwood Forest and dates back to the 16th Century. It is Grade II Listed and situated within the Conservation Area. The property oozes original character and charm and provides ready to move into accommodation. On the ground floor the entrance is into a sizeable living room with inglenook fireplace, wood burning stove and the original spice cupboard. There are a wealth of exposed beams and stone and brickwork throughout the room. Beyond which is an extended dining kitchen with a bespoke hand crafted kitchen, Central Island and French doors out into the garden. Beyond is a rear lobby and luxury bathroom with free standing bath and slate tiling. On the first floor the master bedroom has the inglenook fireplace from the ground floor and the second bedroom has been fitted with extensive wardrobes creating a dressing room, however these could be removed to create a larger second single bedroom. Externally there is a fully enclosed hard landscaped garden and large timber shed. Please note this shed could be removed and the fencing could be rearranged to create off street parking if so desired.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65299024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.