4 bedroom detached house for saleKingfisher Way, Thorne, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £250,000-£260,000***
- Superb DETACHED Four Bedroom Family Home
- Located on a Small Private Close
- Remodelled Contemporary Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- THREE Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- NO CHAIN
***Guide Price £250,000-£260,000*** MODERN EXECUTIVE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE ON A SMALL PRIVATE CLOSE, Three reception rooms, remodelled breakfast kitchen, ground floor wc; ensuite, family bathroom, oak doors and staircase, double glazing, double garage with extra parking, private garden.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this beautifully presented DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Situated on a small private close a viewing is highly recommended! BOASTING with modern design throughout and offering a WELL PRESENTED kitchen/breakfast room, GOOD size lounge, downstairs cloakroom and bathroom suite. Externally having an ENCLOSED rear garden, double garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Having a front PVCu door with double glazed panel. Coving to ceiling, telephone point and a radiator. An understairs cupboard and bespoke oak spindle staircase to first floor.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 9' plus bay to the front ( 2.79m x 2.74m plus bay to the front )
Having a front double glazed bay window, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
With a double glazed window to the side the fully tiled the cloakroom comprises; wash hand basin, low level flush W.C and chrome towel radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 16' 8" ( 4.29m x 5.08m )
(measured into rectangle bay) Fitted with double glazed rectangle bay windows to the rear and a pair of double glazed French doors. Having coving to ceiling, radiator, TV point and a pair of half glazed doors to the day room.
Day Room 15' 10" x 8' 4" ( 4.83m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a front double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling and television point.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, half PVCu double glazed door to the rear garden the fitted kitchen comprises; oak finished wall and base cupboards with marble effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Having coving to ceiling and a radiator. Loft access, cloaks cupboard and cylinder / airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 8" plus bay ( 4.34m x 2.95m plus bay )
With a front double glazed bay window, coving to ceiling and radiator. Television point and access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower room comprising; pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, recessed shower cubicle and chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan and built in cupboard over stairwell.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling, Television point, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
(maximum dimensions including fitted wardrobes with sliding doors) With a rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Front double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
With a double glazed window to the rear, the fully tiled wet room comprises; walk in shower with curtain and rail, vanity wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
Block access road leading to the front and block paved drive and additional car parking to the side. Brick boundary wall to a small lawned garden. Stone flagged paths and secure gates access to the side of the house. External double socket power supply.
Panelled fencing to lawned garden with borders and shale bed. Stone flagged patio to the rear of the house, cold water garden tap, double socket external power supply.
Double Brick Garage
Having two front up and over doors, side personnel door and electric light and power supply.
Timber garden shed.
Council Tax Band D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65302904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.