4 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Croft, Armitage With Handsacre, Rugeley
- Four bedroom detached home
- Quiet private cul-de-sac with fields to the rear
- Spacious lounge & separate dining room
- Delightful rear conservatory
- Breakfast kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Charming private rear garden which is not overlooked
- Integral garage
- Driveway with parking for up to four vehicles
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom detached home set on a quiet private cul-de-sac with fields to the rear.
The standout features of the property include: spacious lounge & separate dining room, delightful rear conservatory, breakfast kitchen, good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master, a charming private rear garden which is not overlooked as well as an integral garage and a driveway with parking for up to four vehicles.
The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and a 2 year old gas combi boiler providing central heating through out.It is situated in the popular village of Armitage With Handsacre and enjoys a range of local village amenities whilst also benefiting from further facilities found within the nearby Cathedral City of Lichfield or Rugeley town centre. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield City.
The property is within walking distance of the local Primary School, day nursery and GP practice.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, conservatory, utility, guest w/c and garage. On the top floor: four bedrooms with en-suite to the master and family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8616155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.