3 bedroom terraced house for saleStonyford Drive, Stainforth, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Pleasantly tucked away on a quiet cul de sac.
- Two double bedrooms with a larger than average third bedroom.
- Bags of work space in the kitchen to prepare your Sunday roast.
- Downstairs W/C - great for guests!
- Close to M18 / M1 / M62 motorways.
- Estimated Rental Income £500pcm / 7.5% Yield
The heart of any family home is the kitchen and this particular one doubles as a diner; fantastic for when you're entertaining. It joins the lounge to the front and rear entrance hall to access the back garden and downstairs W/C which ever modern family needs. Imagine hosting a summer BBQ, there is space for everyone!
The first floor landing is super spacious and the décor is delicately neutral and perfectly ready for a new family. There are three bedrooms off the landing, two are double and one is a single all are very sizeable and don't appear cramped. Two of these offer views of the rear garden.
Storage here is not a problem, you have a cupboard under the stairs, as well as in the bathroom, entrance and rear hallway plus not to mention the loft!
On your door step you have local amenities such as supermarkets, hairdressers and pharmacy as well as walking distance to the train station. Just a short drive away you have access to M18 / M180 / M62 motorways - great for you commuters! Your local schools are Log Toft Primary School and Ash Hill Academy.
A truly beautiful family home ready to move in to.
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to lounge.
LOUNGE Front facing double glazed window, radiator, laminate style cushioned flooring, radiator, large under stairs cupboard and door to kitchen / diner.
KITCHEN/DINER Rear facing double glazed window, cushioned flooring, radiator, wall and base units with one and half bowl sink and space for dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven, fridge and freezer. Door to rear entrance hall.
REAR ENTRANCE HALL Radiator and door to W/C.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C Cushioned flooring, low flush W/C, hand basin and radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Radiator and access to all bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
BATHROOM Front facing frosted double glazed window, airing cupboard, bath with electric shower above partially tiled, low flush W/C, hand basin and radiator.
BEDROOM ONE Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
OUTSIDE Front garden is enclosed with lawn and path to front door.
One allocated parking space to the front of the property.
Rear garden is enclosed small patio area, path to gate and lawned.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.