3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenwyn Road, Wallasey
- NO CHAIN!!!
- OPEN KITCHEN/DINER
- LOG BURNER
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!!!
NO CHAIN!!!!!! This is a perfect opportunity for a first time buyer to purchase their first home in a prime location, act fast do not let this property slip through your fingers!!!
A superb opportunity to purchase this lovely three bedroom mid-terraced house; conveniently placed not far from local parks, amenities and frequent public transport links in Liscard. The property is in the catchment area of some popular and commended Primary and Secondary schools. Also ideal for commuters as only a short drive to the M53 motorway and Liverpool tunnel entrance. The property comprises of lounge, open kitchen/diner with log burner and French doors out onto the rear yard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property also has the added benefit of being sold with no onward chain, so do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity presenting itself!!!!
Double doors into the Porch and then a door into the property.
Lounge 10' 11" max x 15' max ( 3.33m max x 4.57m max )
Double Glazed window, radiator gas fire place and TV port.
Second Reception Room 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Log burner fire, radiator, TV port and double glazed French doors out to the rear yard.
Kitchen 4' 11" x 9' 8" ( 1.50m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with integrated cooker, sink/drainer and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, radiator. fitted wardrobes and combination boiler.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' ( 3.56m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window, radiator and TV port.
Paved rear garden, surrounding brick walls and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65305870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.