4 bedroom terraced house for saleGoodhart Place Horseferry Road Limehouse E14
Offers in Excess of
- South Facing Capturing An Abundance Of Natural Light
- Four Double Bedroom In A Prestigious Development
- Stunning Uninterrupted River Views
- Private Balcony With Outdoor Seating
- EPC Band
This house is truly a one off, the current owner has owned this property for 20 yrs and is only selling to simply downsize. The gated complex of Goodhart place is a community within a community with communal garden and seating area for BBQ`S. The house is set over three floors, the first floor you have a kitchen and dining room area with access out on to a garden space. On the second floor as you enter the livingroom you are greeted with stunning views out on to the River Thames with access out on to a balcony, plus the main bedroom with ensuite. Two further double bedrooms and main family bathroom reside on the third floor. Goodhart Place has a daytime porter alongside a brilliant community feel, being adjacent to Narrow Street with fantastic transport links to the City and Canary Wharf from Limehouse DLR.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2353788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rubicon Estate Agents Limited, Narrow Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.