4 bedroom detached house for saleLamorbey Close, Sidcup, DA15 8BA
- Modern and beautifully presented four bedroom detached house
- Short walk to Sidcup station, local shops and sought after schools
- 29`9 long spacious and well presented through lounge
- Extended to the rear to offer an additional reception room with doors to rear garden
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom has ensuite
- Downstairs wc and upstairs family bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- Off street parking and integral garage
- Internal viewing recommended
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to have been instructed as sole agents to market this well presented four bedroom extended family home. The property benefits hugely from being extended and now offers four spacious bedrooms along with a modern feel throughout the house. The house is located in the popular location of Lamorbey Close which offers just a short walk to Sidcup train station, shops and some of the borough`s most sought after schools.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance door, a spacious and well presented through lounge which measures up at 29`9 long, modern kitchen, downstairs w.c and to the rear is a further reception room currently used as a second lounge area with doors to the rear garden. To the first floor you really see then benefits of the extension as it offers four spacious bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite and a modern family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, off street parking to the front and garage.
Properties such as this are in high demand and would make an ideal purchase for anyone looking for a modern family home. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Entrance hall: 14' 4" x 2' 7" (4.39m x 0.79m)
Downstairs wc: 5' 1" x 3' 4" (1.57m x 1.02m)
Through lounge: 29' 9" x 11' 8" (9.07m x 3.58m)
Second reception: 14' 0" x 7' 6" (4.29m x 2.29m)
Kitchen: 12' 2" x 8' 3" (3.71m x 2.54m)
First floor landing: 15' 1" x 11' 8" (4.62m x 3.58m)
Bedroom one: 18' 8" x 10' 5" (5.69m x 3.2m)
Ensuite: 5' 4" x 5' 1" (1.65m x 1.55m)
Bedroom two: 16' 4" x 7' 4" (5m x 2.26m)
Bedroom three: 10' 2" x 9' 1" (3.12m x 2.79m)
Bedroom four: 16' 0" x 6' 11" (4.88m x 2.13m)
Family bathroom: 6' 11" x 5' 8" (2.13m x 1.75m)
Outside: Gardens to the front and rear - 32`6 x 31`6
Block paved driveway to front providing off street parking
Integral garage - 18`4 x 8`6
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65306458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670004655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.