4 bedroom house for saleNottingham Drive, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6ND
- 4 double bedroom detached family home
- 3/4 acre south facing garden with generous decked area and outside bar
- NO CHAIN
- Large driveway for multiple cars
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in dressing room
- Hive heating system
- 5 reception rooms
- Practically designed kitchen with integrated appliances
- EPC rating - E
- Council tax band - F
**3D TOUR AVAILABLE** £550,000 - £570,000 (guide price) 17 Nottingham Drive is a beautifully presented, 4 bedroom, 5 reception, 3 bathroom, gated 2260sqft family home. Boasting a 3/4 acre, south facing, landscaped garden complete with generous decked area and outside bar. Located in the sought-after village of Wingerworth, minutes from commuter links and right on the doorstep of the Peak District.
This property is perfectly set up for a growing family, comprising of 5 reception rooms, including a large family conservatory, spacious lounge, snug area, separate dining room and study area, as well as a separate utility room. The kitchen is practically designed with ample storage, integrated appliances such as 5 ring hob, fridge freezer, dish washer, microwave and wine fridge.
The first floor of the property comprises of 4 large double bedrooms, including master with walk-in dressing room and en-suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65309218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27859467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dales & Peaks Property Ltd, Chesterfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.