3 bedroom cottage for saleThe Street, Dilham, North Walsham
- Guide Price £265,000 - £275,000
- Three Bedroom Cottage
- Spacious Accommodation
- Rural Village Location
- Stunning Views Over Dilham Canal
- Private Mooring
Surrounded by stunning views over the beautiful water ways to the rear. This Beautiful cottage is truly unique, Offering spacious living accommodation, this three bedroom cottage provides tranquillity that is hard to match also benefitting from a private mooring on the famous Dilham Canal.
Surrounded by stunning views over the beautiful water ways to the rear. This Beautiful cottage is truly unique, Offering spacious living accommodation, this three bedroom cottage provides a peace and tranquillity that is hard to match also benefitting from a private mooring on the famous Dilham Canal. An internal and external viewing for this home is a must to really appreciate the potential on offer.
Dilham is a highly sought after village located within easy reach of the market town of North Walsham, which provides a wide variety of local services to include supermarkets, bars, café's and independent retailers, and also within a short drive of the picturesque North Norfolk coastline. The property itself is situated in the heart of the village and offers stunning open field views to the rear. With the property itself comprising of a Cloakroom, Utility room, Bathroom, Lounge, Kitchen and Dining room to the ground floor, there is also Three Bedrooms and an additional loft room to the first floor. Externally there is an outbuilding and the garden to the rear has stunning views of the private mooring and river. There is full access to the mooring and rear garden via a single track to the side.
With a double glazed window to the side and carpet flooring.
With stairs to the loft room, storage heater and carpet flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, carpet flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Study/ Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, storage heater, fireplace, carpet flooring and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 9" x 20' 5" ( 3.28m x 6.22m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, storage heater and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
With a radiator, TV point, electric fireplace, carpet flooring and opening to the Lounge.
Breakfast Room 8' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.64m x 1.78m )
With a double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to the side and storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 14' 9" ( 2.79m x 4.50m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, understairs cupboard, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the rear and opening to the Breakfast room.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 17' 4" ( 1.98m x 5.28m )
With a sink, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a radiator, built in cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 11' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the rear with views over the river and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window to the rear with views over the river, built in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Loft Room 22' 1" x 10' 1" ( 6.73m x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, lighting and carpet flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, towel radiator, tiled floor and two double glazed windows to the side.
Small lawn area with flower beds and mature shrubs, access via a foot path to the side entrance.
Access via a footpath from the front garden. Mature shrubs and lawn area make up most of the garden with a path leading to outbuilding. To the rear of the garden there is a small lawn area with a bench overlooking the river. The property also benefits from a sizable mooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65309656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.