2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShaws Green, Derby
- END TERRACED PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND OFF STREET PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CTY CENTRE
Situated in a popular residential area conveniently situated for access into Derby City centre is this well presented end of terrace property having the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in a popular residential area conveniently situated for access into Derby City centre is this well presented end of terrace property having the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance porch, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory and to the first floor two bedrooms and bathroom Outside there is a pleasant rear garden, driveway providing ample off street parking.
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, wall mounted alarm control and door leading into
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.61m )
into stairwell having front elevation double glazed window with deep sill, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, telephone point, television point, radiator and double doors with window over leading into
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.18m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor over, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, breakfast bar tiled flooring, radiator, rear elevation window with tiled sill and double doors leading into
Conservatory 10' 6" x 6' 1" max. ( 3.20m x 1.85m max. )
having side and rear elevation double glazed floor to ceiling windows, rear elevation UPVC door providing access to rear garden, laminate flooring, plumbing for appliances, additional appliance space and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" into recess x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.58m into recess x 3.00m into recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows overlooking the green, laminae flooring, large storage cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over tiled surround and folding screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls to half height, recessed spotlighting and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates access to front entrance door. There is a patio area, artificial lawn, block paved patio, garden shed, gravel borders, gated access to the front of the property, outside lighting and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.