3 bedroom terraced house for saleElmsdale Road, Walthamstow, London
- 3 bedroom period property
- Spacious living accommodation
- High ceilings
- Generous sized rear garden
- Convenient location
- Large kitchen/diner
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Situated in a popular and convenient location, close to Central Walthamstow and within an area attracting a large number of young professionals and families.This well presented property is an ideal family home with well proportioned living and sleeping accommodation.On entering the property you are immediately struck by the size of the rooms and the height of the ceilings. The lounge has a large bay window which floods the room with natural light and is a great space to spend quality time with the family.The spacious kitchen/dining area is perfect for those who enjoy hosting dinner parties and having friends and family over to entertain.The jewel in the crown is the large rear garden which becomes a quiet spot to relax in during the summer months or ideal for those keen gardeners.You are conveniently located just a short walk to the High Street where you will find a number of shops, restaurants and cafes; together with a modern shopping mall.Equally convenient is Walthamstow Central Tube Station which is on the Victoria Line providing fast links into the West End.This is a property that will truly tick all the boxes on your wish list and is definitely a rarity in this market so call today to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
This house has been our family home for many years and we have been very happy here. There is such a great sense of community and we have some lovely neighbours.The location is great being such a short walk from the High Street and the station, it really is a great place to live.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'3 x 9'6 (5.87m x 2.90m)
- Lounge Area: 12'2 x 11'9 (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58m x 3.20m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 11'8 (4.93m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'8 (3.61m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Area: 15'1 x 14'10 (4.60m x 4.52m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65309852.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.