4 bedroom detached house for saleChurchfield Crescent, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- A completely re-modelled and re-designed detached home
- Situated in a cul-de-sac location
- Just a short walk away to Poole Park & Poole Town Centre
- Arranged over three floors
- Vaulted open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Four bedrooms two with sea views
- Three bathrooms
- South Facing Sun Terrace offering wide reaching views
- Exceptional panoramic Harbour Views from the first and second floor
- Further balcony and low maintenance landscaped rear garden
A recently re-modelled detached home with exceptional panoramic sea views from the first and second floor bedrooms and landing. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with off-road parking for four cars, just a short walk to Poole Park & Poole town centre. The property is arranged over three floors, benefiting from a vaulted open plan kitchen/living/dining room, four bedrooms (two en-suites) three bathrooms, large south-facing sun terrace offering wide reaching views, a further balcony from the master bedroom with sea views of both Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island. Low maintenance landscaped front and rear gardens, detached garage (currently set up as a gym and storage area) and also a large further storage area. VENDOR SUITED.
Situated in a prime location, within easy walking distance of Poole Park with its picturesque lakes, beautiful gardens, tennis courts and other recreational facilities including sailing. Seven's Boatshed is ideal for exclusive lakeside dining. Poole's busy harbour and historic quayside are also close by as is the railway station providing convenient access to destinations both locally and further afield. High Street stores and individual boutiques in Poole provide a unique shopping experience, whilst numerous entertainment
Venues are also located in and around the area, including the Lighthouse Theatre and Bournemouth International Centre hosting national shows and events.
Whether your preference is for al fresco or fine dining, excellent cafés, pubs and restaurants offer superb cuisine using the best quality local fair. The seafood is particularly recommended. Bon appetite!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65315221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN180117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.