3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBadger Sett, Blandford St. Mary, Blandford Forum
- Convenient, secure and sought after location
- Flexible, immaculately presented accommodation
- Impressive sitting room/dining room with open fireplace
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
- Smart modern kitchen and separate utility room
- Integral garage, garden room and summer house
- Enclosed south west facing private garden
- Lovely views from the balcony and bedrooms
A very smart modern townhouse well situated in a quiet corner of an award winning development
within easy walking distance of the town.
2 Badger Sett is a smart modern end of terrace town house with immaculately presented and flexible accommodation arranged over 3 floors. On the top floor there are 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite), and on the middle floor an impressive sitting room/dining room with an open fireplace and a large balcony with a lovely view), a cloakroom, a well fitted kitchen with a range of built in Bosch and Neff appliances. On the ground floor there is a 2nd sitting room or study and a shower room which also provides the opportunity to have a downstairs 3rd bedroom. A separate utility room, a garden room and integral garage complete the accommodation. 2 Badger Sett really is an easy and economical house to manage which we think will be of particular interest to anyone who wants a secure home to lock and leave when they are away for extended periods.
A wide paved drive and path lead to the front entrance and integral Garage (5.75m x 2.75m (1810 x 9)) with electric up and over door, mains power and light. A specially prepared lawn to the side of the drive provides a 2nd parking space. Behind the house there is a well-kept and easily managed garden, largely laid to lawn with pretty well stocked borders, a summer house and garden storage. A generous south east facing balcony off the sitting room overlooks the garden and has a fine view to the countryside.
Surrounded by picturesque countryside, Blandford is a market town of Roman origin with charming Georgian architecture that satisfies day to day needs with supermarkets, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market showcasing local produce. Nearby Poole and Bournemouth provide extensive retail facilities. Renowned Bryanston Public school (senior) and Knighton House (junior) private school provide first class education.
Communication links are good, Bournemouth and Southampton airports are easily accessible and there are ferry services from Poole to France and the Channel Islands. Central London is 2.5 hours by car via the M27 and M3 whilst Salisbury and Poole provide good train services to Waterloo. For recreation the Jurassic Coast, New Forest and Cranborne Chase are on the doorstep offering walking, riding and beach activities. Ashley Wood Golf Club and Kingston Lacy National Trust are a short drive away and the popular Poole beaches can be reached in under 40 minutes.
Services: All mains services are available at the property. Gas fired radiator central heating. Good broadband service.
Jurassic Coast (Lulworth/Durdle Door) 18 miles (31 min)
Beaches (Sandbanks and Branksome) 17 miles (38 min)
Salisbury (Station) 24 miles (39 mins) Waterloo 1 hr 32 min
New Forest (Burley) 26 miles (42 min)
(Journey times may vary according to travel conditions and time of day. Sources: Google Maps and National Rail)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65318900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.