3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLower Haysden Lane, Tonbridge, Kent
- 3 bedroom Victorian end of terrace property
- Lengthy and secluded south facing garden
- Well presented and oozing character throughout
- Countryside living yet walking distance to the station, shops and schools
- No chain to suit any buyers timescales
- EPC energy rating G (18)
Every now and then a real gem comes onto the market and this is certainly one of those occasions. Located in the most beautiful countryside of Tonbridge, on the outskirts of Haysden Country Park proves why Kent is renowned for its stunning natural scenery
Not only do you have the countryside surroundings but also the luxury of being walking distance to the main line station, which can get you up to London within 30-40 minutes. Furthermore, there are a plethora of coffee shops, bars and restaurants, which are perfect for winding down after a hard days work. The schools in and around this area are simply amazing - True assets to Tonbridge!
Downstairs the property consists of a porch way, large lounge with an open stair case to upstairs giving that light and airy sense of space. The open fireplace when lit will certainly make this room feel even more special, cosy and warm. You just can't beat an open fire place crackling away on those cold nights. The kitchen/diner has a stable door to the lengthy, mainly laid to lawn, secluded, south facing rear garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom along with a family bathroom.
So if you are wanting the best of both then an early viewing is extremely recommended on this countryside home.
- Lounge: 18'0 x 15'0 (5.49m x 4.58m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'0 x 8'10 (5.49m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 11'3 (3.74m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 6'5 (2.62m x 1.96m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65319701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.