1 bedroom terraced house for saleBrockenhurst Way, Bicknacre, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Freehold House
- Contemporary En-suite Bathroom
- Stylish High Quality Modern Kitchen
- Ideal First Time Buy or Rental Investment
- Idyllic Village Location
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Allocated Off Street Parking
Guide price £195,000-£200,000.
An excellent one double bedroom modern freehold house enviably nestled within sought-after Bicknacre providing an ideal first time buy, pied-a-terre or rental investment. Newly refurbished throughout the property consists of an entrance porch leading to a bright and spacious newly fitted open plan kitchen/reception room including a useful breakfast bar and storage cupboard. To the first floor is a generous sized double bedroom offering delightful countryside views, contemporary ensuite bathroom as well as a further storage cupboard. Externally the house benefits from its own gravelled low maintenance garden (currently used as additional parking) as well as allocated parking. Bicknacre is a charming village idyllically surrounded by a wealth of National Trust woods on the outskirts of Chelmsford City Centre providing local amenities such as a convenience shop, public houses, restaurants and a primary school. Chelmsford and South Woodham Ferrers train stations are also easily accessible offering a regular service in to London Liverpool Street and beyond as is the A12.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65320836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE190477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.