2 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Two Bedroom Lodge
- Fitted Kitchen Appliances
- Master Bedroom
- Walk in Wardrobes
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Finished to a High Standard.
If a lavish lifestyle is your only option, you'll adore the new two bedroom Delta Stratford which boasts immaculate design and contemporary features which are just begging to be admired.
If a lavish lifestyle is your only option, you'll adore the new Delta Stratford which boasts immaculate design and contemporary features which are just begging to be admired.
The jewel in the crown of this property is undoubtedly its magnificent living area. Whether you choose to wind down peacefully at the end of the day or enjoy a leisurely evening catching up with friends, you will find yourself in a truly idealistic surrounding. The Delta Stratford is perfectly suited for entertaining your friends. With all of the kitchen appliances, you would find at home.
This model also features a beautiful master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The room is beautifully lit with large windows, making the most of the outside light. You will also find a superb second bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
The Delta Stratford is finished to a high standard.
Please call Fox & Sons to secure your viewing today.
Kitchen/diner (open Plan)
Modern fitted kitchen including gas hob, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and integrated fridge freezer.
with en-suite bathroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.