2 bedroom detached house for saleLiverpool Old Road, Much Hoole, Preston
- *LAST PLOT REMAINING*
- Perfect For First Time Buyer
- Help to Buy Available
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Choice Of Fixtures / Fittings / Colours
- New Build Home in Prime Village Location
- Photos For Illustration Purposes
- Available Spring 2018
*** LAST PLOT REMAINING *** Available under the Help to Buy Scheme, MovingWorks proudly offer to the market a brand New Build property situated in the ideal village location of Much Hoole, Preston. Boasting the largest plot, the spacious detached property benefits from a modern living arrangement with the property briefly comprising: kitchen, lounge, cloakroom, two bedrooms and a garden. There is an opportunity to create a bespoke finish throughout by collaborating directly with the developer directly before completion. Available from mid Summer 2018, MovingWorks strongly encourage you to contact the office to find about each plot. Please note, the advertised price is 80% of true market value, to discuss finance options please contact the office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65323021.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8790692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.