4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNapier Avenue, Southend-On-Sea
- 4 double bedrooms + Converted Loft room
- Private garden with newly refurbished outbuilding
- Two bathrooms (including en-suite to master)
- Ground floor cloakroom/WC and Utility room
- Amazing interiors with high quality fixtures and fittings
- Sleek and stylish open-plan kitchen (fully integrated)
- Light-filled rooms with high ceilings and period features
- Newly renovated throughout with a luxurious feel
- Moments from an extensive range of shops and eateries
- Walking distance to Southend Central & Victoria Stations
Stylish and modern throughout having been extensively remodelled by the current owners, this superb four bedroom period house provides an amazing eat-in kitchen, two bathrooms, private garden, and a versatile ground floor layout.
20' 6'' x 8' 6'' (6.24m x 2.59m)
13' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.19m x 2.64m)
15' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.70m x 3.27m)
Ground Floor W.C
Stairs To First Floor
14' 1'' x 12' 0'' (4.29m x 3.65m)
Ensuite Shower Room
Walk in Wardrobe
9' 0'' x 8' 8'' (2.74m x 2.64m)
10' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.05m x 2.87m)
Large Family Bathroom
Spacious Loft Room
Office - Electric and Water
12' 10'' x 0' 0'' (3.91m x 0.00m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65323246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8773089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.