3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHole Lane, BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST, Northfield, B31
Offers in Excess of
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities. Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Viewing Highly Recommended
* Attractive Sitting Room to the Front with Feature Fireplace
* Spacious 'Rot Punkt' German Kitchen with a range of quality base units, soft close drawers and display cabinets, integrated dishwasher, space for appliances and a Rangemaster Dual Fuel Cooker
* Gas Central Heating with Worcester Bosch Combination Boiler
* Garage of Concrete Construction with electric power and lighting and dual opening doors to the driveway
* UPVC Double Glazed Doors and Windows
* Three Good Bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
* Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear
* Convenient for access to local amenities including parks, gardens, shops and public transport facilities
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Data: The property is located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate and is subject to a Management Charge of £87.78 pa.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65326123.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10757378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.