3 bedroom bungalow for saleThelma Avenue, Canvey Island
- Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated in a sought after central turning within easy reach of the town centre, shops and local amenities
- Stunning "L" shaped lounge/conservatory with ample room for table and chairs
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor to remain
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece white bathroom
- Separate three piece shower room
- UPVC double-glazing & gas heating via radiators
- No onward Chain
- ALARM SYSTEM
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a sought after central turning within easy reach of the town centre, shops and local amenities. Features include outstanding "L" shaped lounge/conservatory measuring 18'7x15'6 max with ample space for dining room table and chairs if required. Modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor to remain, modern bathroom suite, three well-proportioned bedrooms and in particular a good size master bedroom and a separate three piece shower room. Off Street Parking
Hall - Side wooden entrance door leading to the entrance hall. Laminate wood flooring, radiator, panel door leading to cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and access to the meters and panel doors off to the accommodation.
Kitchen - 2.84mx1.75m (9'4x5'9) - UPVC double-glazed window to the front and single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset to a range of rolled edge working surfaces to three sides with light wood finished units at base and eye level, small breakfast bar area, inset gas four ring electric hob with matching oven below and extractor over to remain, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge, power points, splash back tiling to the walls. Radiator, laminate wood flooring.
Bathroom - Obscure UPVC double-glazed window to the side, modern white suite comprising of low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer taps and shower screen fitted, half ceramic tiling to the walls, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
Lounge/Conservatory - 5.66mx4.72m max (18'7x15'6 max) - "L" shaped. A outstanding room with UPVC double-glazed windows to the rear and sides and matching french doors providing direct access onto the garden with pitched and transparent roof to the conservatory area, two radiators, provision for wall lights, TV and power points, access to loft via hatch, flat plastered ceiling, laminate wood flooring. Ample space for dining room table and chairs if required.
Inner Hall - Located off the lounge/conservatory, laminate wood flooring continued, power points, coved to flat plastered ceiling, storage cupboard currently housing tumble dryer and shelving, panel doors off to the accommodation.
Bedroom One - 3.81mx2.95m (12'6x9'8) - A good size master bedroom with UPVC double-glazed window to the front, radiator, TV and power points, telephone point, laminate wood flooring, coved to flat plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 3.07m plus 0.91m door recess x 2.16m (10'1 plus 3 - UPVC double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, power points, TV points, coved to flat plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three - 2.44mx1.88m plus recess area (8'x6'2 plus recess a - UPVC double-glazed window to the front, radiator, power points, coved to flat plastered ceiling.
Shower Room - Modern white suite comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower with screening, radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiling to the balance of walls and floor.
Front Garden - Mainly concrete hard standing providing off-street parking for two/three vehicles with attractive wrought iron fencing to the front.
Rear Garden - The property benefits from superb landscaped rear gardens being mainly paved to patio with central raised flower bed, two teir raised seating area to one side with further raised area to the adjacent side ideal for shed etc, external lighting, external tap, side access via wooden gates.
Agents Notes - No Onward Chain
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27861917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Poyntz & Co, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.