4 bedroom detached house for saleHarcourt Way, Hunsbury Hill, Northampton
- Detached Four Bedroom Property
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- En Suite & Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Viewing Is Recommended To Appreciate Size Of The Property
A well presented detached four bedroom property situated within the popular residential area of Hunsbury Hill, in close proximity of all good road links.
Viewing is recommended to view this well presented detached four bedroom property situated within the popular residential area of Hunsbury Hill. The property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, fitted open plan kitchen/diner, utility cupboard, four bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear, driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage.
Entered via obscure part glazed door to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator, storage cupboard, doors to cloakroom, lounge, study, kitchen/diner and utility cupboard.
Wall units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Cloakroom 5' 11" x 2' 11" ( 1.80m x 0.89m )
Suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush WC, complimentary tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
Study 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed window to the rear aspect, two radiators, television and telephone points and double glazed French doors.
Kitchen/diner 27' 2" x 13' 6" ( 8.28m x 4.11m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, double electric oven, electric oven and cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for white goods, two radiators, French doors leading out to the rear garden, two skylight windows, part glazed double glazed door to the side aspect, centre island and inset ceiling lights.
First Floor Landing
Door to cupboard, access to loft space and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 3.28m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, complimentary tiling and inset ceiling lights.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 6" max ( 3.63m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" plus recess x 8' 8" plus recess ( 3.33m plus recess x 2.64m plus recess )
Two windows to the front and side aspects and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, a four piece suite comprising shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, shaver point, inset ceiling lights, extractor fan and complimentary tiling.
Open plan lawned frontage with planted shrubs, paved pathway leading to the front door and driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage.
Up and over door.
Fully enclosed with fencing, gated side access, paved patio area and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65326906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS109862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.