3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePryors Lane, Aldwick
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Corner Plot
- Detached Garage
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens
- En-suite to the Master Bedroom
- Separate Modern Shower Room
A 3 bedroom individually designed detached bungalow situated on a corner plot within 1/2 mile of the beach and shops. Also has an en-suite master bedroom, large lounge and double glazed conservatory over looking attractive garden and well fitted kitchen breakfast room and a detached garage.
Please call or e-mail us today to book an appointment to view this beautiful three bedroom individually designed detached bungalow situated on a corner plot within 1/2 mile of the beach and shopping facilities.
This well presented bungalow offers generous a dual aspect lounge with an attached double glazed conservatory over looking a very attractive rear garden.
There is a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a master bedroom which has an en-suite and a second shower room. There are a further two bedrooms, one which is currently used by the owner as an office. The property also benefits from a detached garage and a landscaped garden.
Carpeted hall with radiator, recessed double cloak cupboard, recessed airing cupboard. Dado rail, loft access.
Lounge 22' 9" x 12' 8" ( 6.93m x 3.86m )
A dual aspect living room with double glazed window and double sliding patio doors opening to the conservatory, fireplace with stone surround, tiled hearth, timber mantle, fitted electric coal effect fire. TV and telephone points, dado rail, fitted carpet.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.84m )
Bespoke double glazed window over looking the rear garden. Built range of acacia fronted storage wall and base units, attractive work surfaces with concealed lighting over. stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, sliding larder unit built in Baumatic electric oven with gas hob with extractor hood over. Space for washing machine, refrigerator, radiator and double glazed door to side entrance. Vinyl floor covering.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
UPVC glazed construction with brick lower walls, door opening to the rear garden, ceramic floor and two wall lights.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front garden, built in furniture, three recessed wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, three further wardrobes with additional storage over the double bed space, matching beside units, dado rail, fitted carpet,
En Suite Bathroom
White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin. WC, part tiled walls, extractor and a double glazed window, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front garden, built in double wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors, bedside units, storage over, double bed space, radiator and fitted carpet.
Study/bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows, radiator, fitted shelving, covered ceiling, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Garage, with front garden which is open plan and laid to lawn with inset bed. A newly laid drive leads to the garage and provides additional parking, a gate between the bungalow and garage opens to the rear garden. This has been laid recently with an attractive patio area enclosed by a timber fence and laid to lawn with shrubs and inset beds. Security lighting and timber shed with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65327867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.