3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBush Lane, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1SB
- Characteristic Three Bedroom Property
- In A Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Beautiful Gardens & Gated Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** CHARACTERISTIC THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the much sought after village of Freckleton. Ideally positioned within walking distance Freckleton Village centre with all its local amenities, travel links and well regarded schools, and just a sort distance from BAE Systems, this superb property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen diner, three good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large laid to lawn rear garden with paved patio area, out buildings and brick built BBQ. Gated driveway parking for up to two vehicles is available for two elevations. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.