5 bedroom link detached house for saleHillfield, Bugford, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6
- Immaculate & versatile accommodation over 3 floors
- Perfect lock up leave or family home
- Currently rented as a holiday home
- Private walled terraces
- Lawned garden
- Parking for numerous vehicles
- Dartmouth about 2 miles
A stunning Grade II Listed farmhouse, beautifully renovated and offering exceptional accommodation with private walled gardens and parking
Hillfield Farmhouse at Bugford is situated a couple of miles from the beautiful riverside town of Dartmouth and is set amidst glorious rolling countryside. Dartmouth offers a wealth of shops, boutiques, galleries, pubs and restaurants and is home to the Britannia Royal Naval College. The town’s deep-water port attracts sailing vessels from all over the world and is considered to be one of the prettiest in Europe. Dartmouth lies within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and within the district of the South Hams. The nearby town of Totnes offers a main line rail link to London Paddington and the A38 provides access to the cities of Plymouth and Exeter and the M5 beyond. Closer to home, The Sportsmans Arms, a busy and well loved pub is less than a mile away along a single track lane and the nearby Dartmouth Golf and Country Club offers a great golf course and leisure facilities.
Hillfield Farmhouse is a stunning Grade II Listed house that has been beautifully and painstakingly renovated to provide exceptional accommodation over 3 floors. The property, which lends itself to a perfect lock up leave, is currently rented as a holiday home, providing a strong secondary income. The house offers immaculate and versatile living areas, including a bespoke kitchen with exposed stonework and high vaulted ceiling and is open plan to the dining room, with wall to wall glazed doors leading to the walled terraces. In addition there are further 4 reception rooms, including two sitting rooms, both with wood burners, a study and a TV room. The master bedroom is accessed via a private staircase off one of the sitting rooms, thus allowing the creation of a self contained annexe if required. The remaining 4 double bedrooms are all beautifully presented, two with en suite bathrooms and an additional shower room.
Outside, the walled terraces lead off the kitchen and dining room, providing an idyllic setting for al fresco entertaining. To the front there is a large level lawn and gravelled parking for numerous vehicles.
Square Footage: 3,046 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65332447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXS170036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.