2 bedroom apartment for saleBoskerris Road, Carbis Bay, St. Ives, Cornwall
- Large house divided into two luxurious apartments with private parking and entrances
- Apartment 1: Kitchen, sitting room, dining room, 5 bedrooms (one with en-suite), family bathroom, cloakroom
- Apartment 2: Open plan kitchen / dining room / sitting room, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom, balcony with sea views
- Lower ground floor: Unfinished indoor swimming pool
- Level terraced grounds with large graveled parking area.
- Walking distance to Porthrepta beach and Carbis Bay train station.
This large, 2 bedroom apartment is available to the market for the first time since it's construction by the current owners. Used as a very succesful holiday let, this is an ideal property near the beach to escape to!
The open plan layout includes a good sized kitchen, dining area and sitting room with large patio doors opening on to a balcony. The elevated position offers good views over the bay and is within easy reach of the beach.
Potentially available fully furnished (by seperate negotiation) this is a turn key opportunity.
Carbis Bay is a popular village overlooking the sparkling waters of St Ives Bay. It has a range of local amenities including shops, church and primary school and there is a supermarket within walking distance of the property. St Ives is the nearest town at around a mile away and offers additional facilities including a secondary school. Within walking distance is Carbis Bay train station, a stop along a picturesque branch railway that connects Carbis Bay with St Ives (3 minutes) and the main line at St Erth (9 minutes). The A30 is 3 miles distant and connects with many of the main Cornish towns and the M5 at Exeter.
Carbis Bay Beach is accessed at the end of the road which runs past the property and comprises a large stretch of golden sand running from Porthminster Point to Hawke's Point. The coastal footpath offers views of some of the finest scenery in the country, as do the walks across the Penwith Moors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65341745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU170044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.