3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalthamstow Drive, Derby
- INCREDIBLY WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
GUIDE PRICE £85900 TO £95000.For Sale by Auction on Wednesday 25th July 2018, at Derbyshire County Cricket Club, Derby commencing at 11.30am.
GUIDE PRICE £85000 TO £95000This well presented semi detached house situated overlooking the green and located in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!! .
For Sale by Auction on Wednesday 25th July 2018, at Derbyshire County Cricket Club, Derby commencing at 11.30am.
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage cupboard housing consumer unit and meters, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 15' x 10' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.23m )
having front elevation double glazed window, living flame gas fire with surround and tiled hearth, radiator and double doors with obscured glass insets leading into
Kitchen/diner 21' 3" x 9' 10" ( 6.48m x 3.00m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over tiled splashbacks and under unit lighting incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integral fridge, integral freezer, space for additional appliances, space for a dining table, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, wall mounted gas central heating vaillant combination boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, large storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.68m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and folding glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" plus recess x 10' 7" plus recess ( 3.51m plus recess x 3.23m plus recess )
having front elevation double glazed window overlooking the green and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.51m )
having rear elevation double glazed window fitted wardrobe with storage over and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 8" max. ( 2.92m x 2.34m max. )
having front elevation double glazed window overlooking the green, loft access and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a good sized low maintenance terrace garden which offers the potential to become off road parking, subject to all the necessary planning consents, this area incorporates pathway leading to front entrance door, gated access providing access to rear garden, gravelled servicing, well stocked flower beds and boundary walling and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating patio area outside lighting, outside tap, large outbuilding.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide And Reserve Prices
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £995 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65345188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Bagshaws Residential, Derby on 01332 361308.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.