2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWaddington Drive, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WELL SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF WEST BRIDGFORD
- ***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
- WELL-PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
PRICE £260,000 William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this fantastic opportunity to purchase a lovely two bedroom detached bungalow in the well sought after and popular residential location of West Bridgford. Early viewing is highly advised to appreciate the home on offer.
New to the market is this well-presented two bedroom detached bungalow located within the popular residential location of West Bridgford. The property boasts comfortable living accommodation throughout comprising of entrance hallway that leads through to kitchen, open plan living room/ diner, bedrooms one and two as well as a family bathroom suite. Externally, to front of the home is a long driveway that offers off-street parking for multiple and to the rear is a detached garage ideal for ample storage. There is also a well maintained enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn featuring well stocked plant borders as well as benefiting from having a separate patio area great for entertaining guests and hosting family occasions. The home is situated within a great location, offering great transport links to Nottingham City Centre and within close proximity of local facilities. Early viewing is highly advised to appreciate the home on offer.
Entrance hallway providing access through to living accommodations, with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect. loft access is in inner hallway, with pull down metal loft ladder with handrail, the loft has electricity and is part boarded which makes it a perfect space for storage.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.38m max x 3.12m max )
Good sized bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.02m max x 3.00m max )
Good sized bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed French doors to rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 2.69m max x 3.33m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted radiator. The kitchen comprises of a range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, complementary tile splashback surrounds, roll top work surface over, integrated electric hob with electric oven, spaces for fridge and freezer as well as plumbing for white goods.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 6.81m max x 3.45m max )
Sociable open plan living space with the lounge comprising of wall mounted radiator, double glazed French doors to the rear providing access to rear garden, TV and telephone point and laminate flooring while the dining area comprises of wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Family bathroom comprising of a three piece suite with panelled bath and shower over with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Complementary tiling to walls,wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscured window to the side aspect.
Garage 19' 4" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.89m max x 3.63m max )
Externally, to front of the home is a long driveway that offers off-street parking for multiple and to the rear is a detached garage ideal for ample storage. There is also a well maintained enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn featuring well stocked plant borders as well as benefiting from having a separate patio area great for entertaining guests and hosting family occasions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65346682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.