2 bedroom flat for saleTelegraph Road, Heswall
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT!
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND SOCIAL AREAS!
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES!
- TWO BEDROOMS, FULLY FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM!
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND COMMUNAL GARDENS!.
- EPC RATING: C!
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT! Situated in the very popular development of Beacon Court in the heart of the popular Heswall town centre, this attractive first floor apartment is offered for sale with no chain. With regular bus routes, shops and restaurants on your doorstep, in brief this retirement property benefits from communal entrance and communal lounge, guest room and laundry room. The apartment briefly comprises hallway with intercom system, lift and stairs, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens enjoying sunny aspects and allocated parking. VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED.
Secure communal front entrance door leading in to hallway. Daytime warden's office, stairs and lifts.
Radiator. Small airing cupboard for storage housing electric meter and hot water cylinder. Emergency pull cord.
Marble effect lino flooring. Tiled walls. Low flush WC, wall mounted sink with vanity unit, walk in shower with folding glass doors with chrome wall mounted shower head fitted in 2014. Wall mounted fold down seat, hand rails. Extractor fan. Emergency pull cord.
17' 10'' x 10' 8'' (5.43m x 3.25m)
UPVC double glazed French opening doors to the front aspect. Radiator. Electric fire place with stone effect hearth and surround. TV points. Emergency pull cord.
12' 11'' x 8' 2'' (3.93m x 2.49m)
Tiled floors. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Range of wall and base units with granite effect worktops. Integrated electric Zanussi oven, Electrolux induction hob with extractor fan above. Space for fridge under worktop. Space for freezer. Under cupboard lighting. Partially tiled walls. Emergency pull cord.
9' 3'' x 17' 6'' (2.82m x 5.33m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Integrated wardrobes. TV point. Emergency pull cord.
11' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.38m x 2.77m)
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Integrated wardrobes. TV point. Emergency pull cord.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65347144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7931305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.