2 bedroom flat for saleVIDA London, Trinity Way, East Acton
- SHOW APARTMENT NOW OPEN
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS (ZONE 2)
- SALES & MARKETING SUITE OPEN DAILY
- STAMP DUTY PAID**
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EAST ACTON STATION
- 3 YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO ON SITE CAR CLUB (please note there is no parking available for sale on this development)
Plot 82 is a two-storey duplex apartment of 1420 sq ft with a study/3rd bedroom and a beautiful, huge wrap-around terrace.
VIDA is a brand new collection of elegant, contemporary apartments, offering you space, quality and value in the heart of Acton, W3. Carefully built and giving you modern convenience within a vibrant urban setting, making your home here will place you within easy reach to central London - while giving you the chance to make a corner of this increasingly fashionable district your own.
Crossrail arrives in the area in 2019, giving you fast connections from Acton main line to central London, as well as to Reading and Heathrow, while East Acton tube station is just a short walk away, connecting you to the Central Line. If you enjoy walking and cycling, there's plenty to explore on your doorstep, from shops and galleries to fantastic green spaces.
VIDA is just minutes away from Westfield London, the largest indoor shopping centre in the city. It is quite simply a shoppers paradise, where you'll find nearly 400 major, high street and luxury brands.
If you're looking to take it easy, nearby Acton Park is a great place to relax, exercise, play and take part in sports, from basketball and tennis to football and climbing. Relax in the café on lazy Sundays and watch the world go by. Alternatively, the famous Gunnersbury Park is just over two miles away, giving you acres of park, woodland, lakes and even a miniature golf course to explore.
* Bosch ceramic hob
* Bosch integrated oven
* Bosch integrated microwave (where applicable)
* Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
* Integrated Zanussi dishwasher or slimline dishwasher
* Zanussi washer/dryer (located in hallway storage cupboard where possible)
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* LED lighting to wall units
* Glass splashback behind hob
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Gloss finish to doors
* Quartz stone worktop and matching upstand
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
* Contemporary Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Vanity tops in Dark Mountain Oak laminate
* Bath with shower above and glass screen
* Low rise shower tray with glass shower door (where applicable)
* Fixed mirror in en-suite (where applicable)
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control
* Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and some living areas (depending on apartment layout)
* Low energy pendant fittings to bedrooms and some living areas (depending on apartment layout)
* Multimedia plate and high/low level TV point to living area and to dining area in maisonettes
* Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
* White moulded plastic electrical switches and sockets throughout
* Hands-free video entry monitor to each apartment
* Amtico Spacia flooring to kitchen, living/dining room, hallway and storage cupboards
* Neutral coloured carpet to all bedrooms
* Maisonettes and duplexes - neutral coloured carpet to upper floor (excluding bathroom/en-suite)
* Mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
* Walls painted in white emulsion
* Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
* Contemporary square-edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
* Maisonettes and duplexes - contemporary painted staircases
* Timber decking and metal balustrading to balconies (where applicable)
DOORS & WINDOWS
* Solid front door with multi-point locking system
* Double glazed composite aluminium windows
* White painted flush internal doors with contemporary satin stainless steel ironmongery
HEATING & WATER
* Communal CHP plant for apartments, individual boilers to maisonettes and to the apartments in ZEST
* Underfloor heating throughout to all apartments in VIDA
* Slimline radiators to all apartments in ZEST
* Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
* Cycle and bin stores provided
* Communal audio/visual entry system with fob access
* Lift access to plots 14-82 in VIDA
* 10 year NHBC warranty
* 250 year lease
* A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas at VIDA
* Stamp Duty paid**
DISCLAIMER: Images used are of a show unit only, all information including floorplans is subject to change and should be used for indicative purposes only.
** Conditions apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES005006BA7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Ealing - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.