1 bedroom apartment for saleSimpson Street, Liverpool
- Income producing investment opportunity 9.6% net yield
- Popular student development
- On site gym and concierge
- Located in Baltic triangle
marshall property are pleased to offer for sale this fully tenanted and income producing investment opportunity located in Norfolk House Phase 1. Norfolk house is a luxury student development on Norfolk street in Liverpool`s Baltic triangle. The studio apartment is located on the second floor and is a generous 280 square foot unit with kitchen, bathroom and bedroom area. The development features an on site gym and concierge service.
This investment opportunity comes with a guaranteed annual income of £6,250 per year representing a net yield of 9.6 % right up until January 2020
Please contact the office on 0151 242 0870
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.