2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCanterbury Road, Birchington, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Detached garage, driveway
- Double glazed
- Enclosed rear garden
- No chain involved in sale
- EPC energy rating D (61)
If you are looking to downsize then this bungalow on the Canterbury Road will be absolutely ideal. You will immediately notice that there is an abundance of off-road parking on the herringbone paved driveway, as the house is well set back from the road. Combined with the fact that you have the added bonus of a garage/workshop, any friends or family coming to visit will also have space to park, or if you should need that garage to store your ‘pride and joy’.
Inside you will find two double bedrooms, plenty of space for the grandchildren to come and stay if you only need the one! The bungalow has been well maintained by the previous owner and has had a new boiler and electrics fitted in recent years, ideal for peace of mind. The kitchen is open plan to the dining room, an ideal layout for chatting while preparing an evening meal or if having dinner with friends.
The south-facing rear garden will be an absolute haven, there is more than enough room to potter about tending to the plants and create your own piece of paradise, while it’s not too large to look after with ease.
Canterbury Road is a short hop from Birchington village, with its abundance of local sores, bakeries and a handy post office. If you are feeling more adventurous it is also on the bus routes and so has great transport links to the neighbouring towns in Thanet and the historic city of Canterbury.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'6 x 11'5 (4.73m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'8 x 11'5 (4.78m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'4 (3.61m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'5 (3.61m x 3.18m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65350465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.