2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLitester Close, North Walsham
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Generous Garage
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Close To Amenities
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Located on one of the most sought after roads within North Walsham and just a short walk to local amenities, this well presented detached bungalow offers a flexible layout to suit almost any buyer. With a wrap round garden and ample off road parking to the front and side!
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale!
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, cafes and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself provides a spacious Lounge, well thought out Kitchen, Dining Room, two Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally there is a front and side garden, as well as off road parking for two to three vehicles.
With a single glazed window to the front and a cupboard.
Lounge 10' 10" x 17' 5" ( 3.30m x 5.31m )
With a single glazed window to the rear and side, gas fireplace, radiators and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
With a single glazed window to the front, radiator, cupboard and carpet flooring,
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, gas cooker point, built in cupboard, radiator, tiling and a single glazed window to the front.
With plumbing for a washing machine, doors leading to the Garage, rear courtyard garden, Kitchen and to the front of the property. With a single glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.22m x 4.19m )
With a single glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
With a single glazed window to the side and rear, wash hand basin, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, radiator and a single glazed window to the rear.
Garage 22' 2" x 9' 8" ( 6.76m x 2.95m )
With power, light, up and over door and a single glazed window to the rear.
Driveway with parking for several cars to the front of the property. Lawned area to the front and side with borders and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65350555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.