4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Road, Hatfield, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Sun Room
- Off Road Parking
- En Suite
Could you find a better property for under £300,000 nestled in Hatfield? Come and discover this four bed detached property today. Do not miss out!
Could you find a better property for under £300,000? Nestled in Hatfield this is the ideal family home with great living space. A larger than average rear garden is just one of many things this property benefits from, come and discover this four bed detached property today. Do not miss out!
With a side facing double glazed door, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
With a front facing triple glazed window and open plan into sun room, wall lights, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
With a rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and wall lights.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 18' 1" x 17' 1" ( 5.51m x 5.21m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under worksurfaces with splash back tiling, one and half bowl asterite sink/ drainer with mixer tap, two ovens and electric hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer and integrated dish washer, coving to ceiling, double glazed velux window and double glazed window and door to rear garden
With a door to the rear and washing machine plumbing.
Bedroom Four (downstairs) 13' x 7' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.16m )
A double room with a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and door to courtyard.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, wc, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, ladder rail, spotlights and splash back tiling.
With a Wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, splash back tiling, shower cubicle and ladder rail.
With stairs from hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 11' 1" To front of Wardrobes ( 2.46m x 3.38m To front of Wardrobes )
With two rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 8' 1" To front of Wardrobes ( 2.46m x 2.46m To front of Wardrobes )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
With a side facing double glazed window, cabin bed built over bulkhead and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window, coner bath with mixer tap and shower attached, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc, ladder rail and splash back tiling.
An open plan with drive way to garage and access to large rear garden.
A large rear south facing garden with lawned area and paved area
A double garage with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65355371.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.