2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTurner Place, Arradoul, Buckie, AB56
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Non-standard Construction
- EPC = D
- Driveway Parking
- Surrounding Garden Grounds
- Convenient Location
- Viewing Recommended
* Individual cosy bungalow in surrounding garden grounds
* Non-standard construction
* Driveway providing off street parking
* Surrounding gardens with mature shrubs, lawned area, patio and shed
* Just 3 miles from Buckie
* Viewing recommended
This detached bungalow is situated conveniently close to the A98 between Fochabers and Buckie, with easy road access to both. While the property is of non-standard construction the property has huge desirability to the cash buyer seeking a cosy property conveniently located. The accommodation comprises: entrance porch, inner hall, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom/WC. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and sits in a spacious plot with a driveway. The garden grounds include mature shrubs and lawned area with garden shed. EPC Rating = Band D.
The property is ideally situated for access to the coast and local town amenities in Fochabers and Buckie, which offer facilities to include shops, hotels, restaurants, golf club, primary and secondary schooling. Elgin is approximately 13 miles distant.
This property would ideally suit the persons seeking a cosy bungalow with easy access to the local town amenities. An ideal downsize property for the cash buyer, a potential holiday home, or for use as a large building plot for a new build property, subject to the required consents. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this property.
Entrance Porch 5' 2" x 3' 5" (1.57m x 1.03m )
Inner Hall Way 4' 1" x 15' 11" (1.24m x 4.86m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 7' 11" (3.01m x 2.4m )
Bedroom 13' 2" x 7' 11" (4.01m x 2.4m )
Rear Hall 6' 1" x 7' 4" (1.85m x 2.22m )
Bathroom / WC 5' 11" x 7' 2" (1.79m x 2.17m )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 10" (4.1m x 2.08m )
Lounge 14' 0" x 16' 0" (4.28m x 4.88m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65355412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528779176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.