2 bedroom flat for saleLowestoft Mews, London
- Large Two Bedroom Apartment
- Private Garden & River Views
- Two Great Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Secure Underground Parking
Lifestyle Property present for sale this larger than average, superb two double bedroom riverside apartment, located in the Gallions Point development. *Guide Price £370-£390k*
Situated in the quiet & peaceful Lowestoft Mews, this apartment has a lot to offer. Located on the raised ground floor and just a stone’s throw from the river Thames. The huge open plan lounge / kitchen is a great space, featuring mahogany style wood flooring throughout and fresh white walls. The large vertical patio windows let in lots of natural light and lead to the covered balcony with views of the lush botanical gardens and an upstream view of the river Thames. This spacious lounge area has ample room for a large corner sofa and a dining area too, perfect for entertaining.
The fully fitted kitchen has a range of high & low cabinets, a handy breakfast bar section and electric oven & hob, with space in the corner for an American style fridge / freezer. The hallway has matching wood flooring throughout, as do both double bedrooms.
The master is a great size and has white walls and lots of room for a king size bed & double wardrobe space, in addition to an en-suite bathroom finished in white ceramic floor and wall tiles throughout & a power shower. Just off the hallway is the main family bathroom, with a low level w/c, bathtub and hand basin, with a light blue colour scheme and white ceramic tiling.
This large riverside apartment is an excellent space and is offered with one secure underground parking space, very close to King George V DLR and has a selection of shops on the development, including two convenience stores and has a concierge / Estate Office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LPD00242D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lifestyle Property, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.