2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWendover Way, Welling, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Driveway to front
- Large rear garden
- Excellent transport links
- Close to good schools and local shops
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Situated on a popular road in South Welling this property has everything you need on your door step, including excellent schools, excellent transport links and handy shops just minutes away.
There is enough space to put your cars on the driveway so there will be no issues having to hunt for a parking space.
Once inside, the home is in need of updating but it is the perfect blank canvas to make into your dream home . The potential on offer is impressive.
The lounge is the perfect place to relax in front of the television and really gives off that cosy feeling where you could snuggle up in front of a good film.
The garden is unique to say the least, with lots of grass and huge potential. This could be a great space for a summer house or maybe even a gym. There is more than enough room to have both of these and still have plenty of outdoor space.
The location is great for practically anybody, you really couldn’t be better positioned.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'10 x 10'2 (3.61m x 3.10m)
- Dining Room: 13'0 x 8'4 (3.97m x 2.54m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 x 7'2 (3.08m x 2.19m)
- Sun Room: 10'7 x 8'8 (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 11'3 (3.86m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 7'5 (3.43m x 2.26m)
- Driveway To Front
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65358940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15007046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.