4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStockton Lane, Weeping Cross, Stafford.
- 4 Bed 1930's Extended Semi Detached
- Lounge & Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Substantial Breakfast Kitchen
- Reading Room & Utility Room
- Large Private Garden With Rural Views
- Highly Desirable & Convenient Location
Spacious extended 1930's Four bedroom semi-detached property situated in a highly desirable location close to well regarded schooling and a comprehensive range of shops and amenities. This good sized family home also enjoys a large rear garden with fantastic rural views. Internally comprising entrance hallway, living room, Large Sitting/Dining Room, Spacious Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Study Area/Reading Room and guest WC. To the first floor there are four bedroom and a family bath/shower room. Externally the property enjoys ample parking and a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65359168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8723431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.