3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrinces Street, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Off road parking
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Contemporary styling throughout
- Close to historic Rochester High Street
- EPC energy rating B (83)
This home at Princes Street certainly has it all and more! Constructed approximately 9 years ago the home caters for all the modern day demands.
Unlike most of the homes in the local area the layout is very different. Step into the home and you'll see a large living space that's easily capable of entertaining friends and family. In addition to this you have a well equipped kitchen that will put any budding chefs in their element.
There are lots of storage space here too with a utility area and storage within the bathroom.
For ease there is also an en- suite which certainly makes getting ready for work in the morning a 'doddle'.
Having three separate bedrooms makes this not only an ideal first home but also ideal for anyone with a family. Both primary and secondary schools are nearby not forgetting amenities like a co op and several other stores within walking distance.
Sit outside and enjoy the enclosed garden here, there's a side plot that could be ideal for a shed and a large grass area perfect for a summer barbecues or letting the children play.
There's certainly an easy lifestyle on offer here as the normal worries of maintain an older home are taken away. Located so close to town also means you can take advantage of the short walk in Rochester to commute using the high speed train station.
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed living here and it has been a great first home for us. It has been convenient living close to the town centre, local shops, parks and Rochester station. There is even a doctor's surgery and pharmacist just round the corner. It's very easy to live here.
It's a great place to be when there is a bank holiday as there is always plenty going on in Rochester with the Sweeps and Dickens festivals, as well as summer concerts in Rochester Castle grounds.
Equally, we have enjoyed entertaining our friends and family in our home. As time has gone on we have gradually made improvements to our home to keep it up to date.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/ Diner: 14'7 x 12'0 (4.45m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 6'8 (2.34m x 2.03m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 13'3 x 8'3 (4.04m x 2.52m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'11 (3.43m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'8 x 6'8 (2.34m x 2.03m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65364760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.