5 bedroom detached house for saleTaverham Road, Taverham, Norwich
- Prestigious Location
- Five Bedrooms / Four Bathrooms
- Large Gardens
- Large Family Kitchen
- Extensive Ground Floor
A very spacious and beautifully appointed five bedroom family home with double garage and large gardens.
This is a quality built individual family home offering five bedrooms and four bathrooms upstairs whilst downstairs there is a magnificent family kitchen opening onto the garden, a large utility room, two main reception rooms and two other private rooms suitable for client consultations/offices or a ground floor guest suite (for example).
The property occupies a fabulous position away from the road in a semi wooded setting and has large gardens and a double garage. Buses and shops are close by in Taverham and Drayton.
With outside lighting and magnificent large heavy oak front door leading into:
With oak floor boards, staircase to first floor and LED lighting.
With oak flooring throughout.
With a low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Playroom / Office 2
With oak flooring and window overlooking rear garden.
Study / Office
With LED lighting, fitted cupboard and French doors opening onto the garden
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
A magnificent family room extended by the owners to incorporate a garden room area with an outlook over the rear gardens. The Kitchen area features an extensive range of floor standing units, luxury moulded bespoke working surface with countersunk, one and a half bowl sink unit with instant water boiler and five ring Britannia range style cooker with stainless steel extractor over. The kitchen and island worktops are solid granite, the island incorporates power points and a wine cooler. LED lighting and tiled flooring. Door through to:
Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler providing hot water and central heating. There is a range of built in units with drawers and cupboards and a stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine and automatic dryer. Tiled flooring.
This room is very spacious and has multiple potential uses if not used as a formal dining room as the kitchen provides extensive dining options. This room features wood flooring throughout, casement style window to the front and French windows opening to the outside.
This is a splendid double aspect room with glazed casement door to the front. There is a magnificent ornamental stone fireplace with matching hearth, light dimmer switch and television aerial point.
First Floor Landing
Split landing with access to all rooms and featuring a walk in airing and storage cupboard.
A beautifully presented and tucked away suite with twin windows to the front aspect and door through to:
Fitted with double size shower cubicle, twin wall-hung wash hand basins and low level WC, LED lighting and extractor fan. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and Velux roof light.
With a free standing bath, wall-hung wash hand basin with glass surround, low level WC, tiled flooring and LED lighting.
With double aspect windows and door into:
With shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and stainless steel rail. LED lighting tiled walls, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
With window overlooking rear garden and adjacent to:
With a walk in shower cubicle featuring a spa style shower, wash hand basin, low level WC and extractor fan. Part tiling to walls and floor.
With television point and window to front aspect.
With window to front aspect and television aerial point.
The property occupies a delightful, part wooded setting in this most desirable of residential locations. Set well back from the road up a long driveway, the property boasts an extensive forecourt and parking area with a central ornamental flower bed. The gardens at the front are boarded by trees and hedges whilst a wide gate to the side provides vehicular access (if required) to the extensive rear garden which features expansive lawns and is boarded with trees and fencing.
With twin up and over doors, personal side entrance door, electric, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65364925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1102092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.