2 bedroom flat for saleDean Park Road , Dean Park,
A spacious, well-proportioned ground floor apartment, situated close to Bournemouth Town Centre and Beaches.
This two bed apartment benefits from; two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, and bathroom and separate WC, a south facing patio and well-kept communal garden and a garage. Situated approx 1/2 a mile from Bournemouth town centre and railway station. The property is offered with no forward chain. No chain - Please call now to arrange a viewing!
Entrance Hall: 4.62m (15ft 2in) x 2.29m (7ft 6in) Cloak cupboard, electric wall heater and doors to;
Lounge/Diner: 5.03m (16ft 6in) x 4.27m (14ft 0in) Rear aspect secondary glazing, windows and doors to patio and rear garden, secondary glazing, smooth plastered walls, ceiling light point and vinyl flooring. The lounge enjoys views over the communal gardens and use of them with easy access, electric wall heater and ceiling light point.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.84m (12ft 7in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in) Side aspect secondary glazed window, a fitted kitchen comprising; a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surface incorporating a sink drainer unit, space for washing machine, space for cooker, space for tall upright fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, tiled splash backs, built in airing cupboard housing the water tank and cylinder, smooth plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 5.13m (16ft 10in) x 3.3m (10ft 10in) Rear aspect secondary glazed window, built in wardrobes, smooth plastered walls and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2: 3.78m (12ft 5in) x 2.72m (8ft 11in) Front aspect secondary glazed window, electric heater, built in wardrobes, smooth plastered walls and ceiling light fitting.
Bathroom: Side aspect window, panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and ceiling light point.Separate
WC: Side aspect window, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled and ceiling light point.
Outside: Patio accessed from the lounge which leads to; front and rear communal gardens and a pleasant, well-kept south facing rear garden with a variety of shrubs and trees.
Garage in a block: The flat comes with its own garage with an up and over door.Agents Note:999 year lease, share of freeholdGR £300 X 2
1. We have not been able to tet any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sale-28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.