2 bedroom park home for saleAdbolton Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME
- RESIDENTIAL AREA
- WITHIN SHORT PROXIMITY OF HOLME PIERREPONT NATIONAL WATERSPORTS CENTRE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING ADVISED
PRICE of £79,950. Beautifully presented two bedroom park home situated in a great residential area on Adbolton Lane of West Bridgford. The home offers comfortable living accommodation throughout and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Please call today to secure your viewing
A great chance to purchase this well-presented two bedroom park home. Situated on the popular Greenacres park, the home briefly comprises; lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The home is in great condition throughout and is located close to the popular residential area of West Bridgford where there is a comprehensive range of local facilities and amenities available.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.16m max x 3.81m max )
A good size light filled lounge with double glazed windows to the side and front aspect, wall mounted radiators x 2, TV and telephone point. The room also features a fireplace feature with marbled surrounds and hearth and gives access through to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.53m max x 2.54m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted radiator. The kitchen comprises of a range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, double stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap with complementary tile splashback surrounds, roll top work surfaces, integrated gas hob, electric oven/grill with overhead extractor fan, also provides plumbing for white goods.
Bedroom One 9' 4" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.84m max x 2.36m max )
Good size double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.84m max x 2.34m max )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bathroom comprising of a three piece suite with panelled bath and shower over, sink cabinet with vanity unit to maximise storage space and low level WC and complementary tile splashback surrounds. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Good enclosed outdoor space with decking area great for entertaining guests, featuring flower pots and well stocked plant borders, shed provided for ample storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.