5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Parsonage Way, Frinton-on-Sea
- Stunning Five Bedroom Family Home
- Set In the Iconic Seaside Town Of Frinton-On-Sea
- Kitchen Designed By Nicholas Anthony
- Useful Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Filled With Light And Beautifully Decorated
- Five Bedrooms Set Across Two Floors
- Well Designed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- A Short Stroll From The Seafront, Local Amenities And Restaurants
- Walking Distance From The Station Offering Links To London Liverpool Street
A MASTER BUILD This superb family home has been constructed in stunning red brick, complimented by oak UPVC windows, solid oak doors and a canopy porch. This opens into a central entrance hall, where a warm welcome is assured, the solid oak continues with the bespoke staircase which creates an atmosphere of well-thought through design that is echoed throughout.
CONTEMPORARY COMFORTS The kitchen is a true delight, full of light streaming in and reflecting off the tiled floor which flows beautifully into the kitchen from the hallway. Designed by Nicholas Anthony it is a space that combines luxury with modern design and excellent functionality. It is clear that the owners have lavished a great deal of time, money and attention when designing this beautiful home.
With room to accommodate a large family sitting down to a Sunday roast the dining room has been fitted with underfloor heating, as has all of the ground floor and is provided with plenty of light through the large windows overlooking the front of the property.
SPACE AND STYLE Stepping back across the hallway you discover the living room in all its splendour and what immediately catches your eye are the French doors giving you a glimpse of the pretty garden. This well-proportioned room maintains a cosy feel, perfect for curling up in the winter months, or during the summertime when the French doors leading to the patio can be flung open to create a join between the inside and outside space afforded to this home.
ROOM TO GROW The first floor of the property accommodates four bedrooms, including a huge master suite, a lovely space, much loved by the owners, with a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Like all the bathrooms, as well as the ground floor WC, the en-suite has also been designed by Nicholas Anthony with Duravit fixtures, again combining style with excellent quality.
Situated on the second floor is another double bedroom, this has most recently been used as a study by the current owner and is fitted with storage and a bespoke desk unit. When the owners designed the property twelve years ago, they originally had planning permission to make the top floor into two rooms, but instead decided to keep it as one larger, open plan space.
APPEALING IN EVERY WAY The rear garden really adds to the appeal and is accessible from either side of the property featuring a relaxed patio area as well as a large lawn space. The garden is fully enclosed and is both a manageable size whilst offering plenty of potential. When the owner first envisioned the property, it was originally intended that they were to build it and sell it on following its completion. However, during the construction process they fell in love with the area. The owners tell us how much they also enjoyed that their children were able to walk to school in only five minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65371518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.