2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVinlake Avenue, Ickenham, UB10
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND
- OWN DRIVEWAY
- SIDE ACCESS TO PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO AREAS SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO ICKENHAM VILLAGE
- CLOSE TO ICKENHAM & WEST RUISLIP STATION
Orchard Property services are delighted to present to the market this TWO bedroom DETACHED bungalow in excellent condition throughout with permission to extend situated in Vinlake Avenue, close to Ickenham Village with its array of shops and eateries and within walking distance to both Ickenham (Metropolitan & Piccadilly lines) West Ruislip (Central & Chiltern lines) tube stations. The property briefly comprises of a bright hallway leading to spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, TWO well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from own driveway, front porch, garage with utility room at the rear and side entrance to a beautifully presented garden. Properties in this area, condition and being close to areas sought after schools such as Vyners are rarely available and do not remain on the market for long, we strongly advise an internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed UPVC door, inset glazed windows
20ft 11 x 12ft 9 (6.4m x 3.9m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wall lights, power points, carpeted throughout
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and floor mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer taps, inset hob with extractor over, inset eye level oven, space for washing machine, fridge freezer, power points, ceiling lights.
15ft 6 x 8ft 10 (4.7m x 2.7m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points, wall lights, carpeted throughout
11ft 11 x 8ft 11 (3.6m x 2.7m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator, wall light, power points, carpeted throughout
Double glazed window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath, pedestal bath, low level W.C.
18ft 7 x 9ft 10 95.7m x 3.0m)
Mainly laid to lawn leading to tiled patio area, panel enclosed fence
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vinlakea. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchard Property Services, Ickenham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.