2 bedroom terraced house for saleNeville Road, Eastbourne
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Home
- Living Room and Dining Room
- Well Maintained Courtyard Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Large Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious
- Chain Free
- Highly Sought After Seaside Area
Beautifully presented two bedroom terraced house in the highly sought after Seaside area close to local shops, bus routes and seafront. Benefiting from courtyard garden, modern kitchen and bathroom, good size bedrooms and being sold with no onward chain.
Stunning two bedroom house located in the much sought after Seaside location within easy reach of local shops, transport links, town centre and Eastbourne's award winning Seafront. This beautifully presented home boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout comprising of living room, dining room, modern kitchen, two good size bedrooms and large bathroom. Outside offers a beautifully maintained rear garden. Further benefiting from being sold with no onward chain. Viewings come highly advised to avoid missing out.
Double glazed door to the front aspect leading into entrance porch with door into:
Living Room 10' 1" max x 14' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 4.29m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire place and radiator,
Dining Room 11' 1" max x 14' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 4.29m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and telephone points.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 11' 6" ( 2.84m max x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, gas oven, gas cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading into courtyard garden.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' max x 11' 9" ( 4.27m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 11' 1" ( 2.59m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Well maintained courtyard garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65371740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN113511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.