2 bedroom terraced house for saleMersey Street, Longridge, Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom well presented home
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Loft room
- Modern and fully fitted bathroom
- Close to all local amenities
We are pleased to offer this well presented, two bedroomed terrace property set in the centre of Longridge. The property is conveniently located close to all local amenities including shops, supermarkets, doctors, parks, cafes etc. The property also boasts two double bedrooms and a modern fully fitted bathroom suite. There is also a useful additional loft room. The internal accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom suite and loft room. Externally, there is a rear yard with a outbuilding which is plumbed for utility appliances.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65371852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8781881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.