3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Avenue, HODDESDON
- Extended Three Bedroom Family Home
- Attractive Lounge/Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Rear Garden with Summer House
- Off Street Parking
A Superbly Extended Three Bedroom Family Home Situated Within Walking Distance of Rye House Railway Station. The property must be viewed internally.
Within Walking Distance of Rye House Railway Serving London Liverpool Street is This Superbly Extended Three Bedroom Family Home. The property has an Atrractive Lounge/Dining Room, Beautifully Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a Landscaped Rear Garden. On the first Floor there are two Bedrooms and a Luxury Bathroom Suite. The master bedroom is situated on the second Floor along with a Luxury Separate Shower Room. The property also benefits from having Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout and Off Street Parking to the Front.
An Internal Viewing is Highly Recommended.
Composite front entrance door leading to:
Featuring wood flooring, stairs leading to first floor landing and door to:
Superb Lounge / Dining Room 20' 9" x 14' narrowing to 11' 4" ( 6.32m x 4.27m narrowing to 3.45m )
Being tastefully decorated and featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, understairs storage cupboard, TV point and power points, through to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 1" x 11' 8" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.62m )
L SHAPED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM being refitted and featuring a superb range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces incorporating a sink unit with mixer tap. Space for Range style cooker with feature glass splash back and extractor hood above, space for American style fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing gas fired Vaillant combination boiler and storage, tiled floor, two upvc double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden, power points, spot lighting.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading to second floor landing and doors leading to:
Bedroom 2 14' 1" narrowing to 8' 10" x 10' 3" ( 4.29m narrowing to 2.69m x 3.12m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.93m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Luxury Family Bathroom
Being fully tiled to compliment a three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower unit above, feature wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush WC, wall mounted heated chrome towel rail, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, extractor fan and spot lighting.
Second Floor Landing
Spot lighting and doors to:
Featuring fully tiled shower cubicle with inset chrome shower jets and controls, wash hand basin with vanity cupboards and drawers below, low level flush WC, wall mounted heated chrome towel rail, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, spot lighting.
Master Bedroom 16' x 8' narrowing to 6' 9" FULL FLOOR SPACE ( 4.88m x 2.44m narrowing to 2.06m FULL FLOOR SPACE )
Featuring upvc double glazed window to rear aspect and further skylight window to front aspect, feature wooden floor, wardrobe cupboard and further Eaves storage, radiator, power points.
FRONT GARDEN providing off street parking.
REAR GARDEN featuring a patio area with remainder laid to lawn with decking area to rear of garden, outside garden lighting, outside water tap, gated rear pedestrian access and fenced boundaries.
SUMMER HOUSE measuring 14'0 x 11'0 (of timber construction).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65372867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.