2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShaftesbury Avenue, March
- WAS £200,000 (17/5/18 - 8/6/18) REDUCED to £195,000
- Vacant Property
- Two Bedroom Detached
- Recently Decorated
- Double Glazed Windows
NO ONWARD CHAIN * VIEWING ESSENTIAL * GARAGE AND PARKING * TWO BEDROOMS * We have a key for viewings.
This detached bungalow is situated in a non-estate location in the North side of the town. The property is being offered for sale with no onward chain and is ready to move into. The property briefly comprises, hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and shower room along with garage and front and rear gardens. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Double glazed entrance door and side panel. Glazed door to:
Radiator. Roof access.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bow window to front. Radiator. Feature gas fire on tiled hearth.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to side and rear. Fitted wall and base units with stainless steel sink top. Work top surface. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Door to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
Lean to single glazed with doors to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash basin. Airing cupboard with electric immersion heater.
Up and over door and side personal door.
The property has fenced front garden with gravel and shrubs. There is a side drive to the garage with the rear gardens being laid mostly to patio and shrubs and a vegetable garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65373373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.